Sunday 16 March 2014

Tiverton Canal Saturday 15 march 2014.


Had a fantastic day out with Carl Lewis today at Tiverton canal.  We left Weymouth at 12 Pm and headed for the canal in search of Pike. When arriving at the Canal I was amazed to find the water clarity to be crystal clear. As the water was so clear we could see all types of fish swimming around. My favourite was to see small Perch swimming up and down the swim that we fished first. 20 minutes  after arriving at the Canal Carl had his first Jack pike. This Jack pike was also his first pike on a lure!!!!!
Then another 20 minuets later at a different swim I hooked in to the biggest Jack pike of the day. Weight unknown, But it was a fantastic fish. I also caught this fish on my new Savage Gear Soft 4 Play Shad. Over all Carl and I caught 4 Jack pike between us. For my first experience canal fishing I really enjoyed it. I will defiantly be going back there again. Thanks Carl !!!!!!


Video link -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ON70SIZafk








No comments:

Post a Comment