Saturday 26 April 2014

Summer has landed !! (21/4/2014).


Went down to Weymouth Harbour today for a quick Lrf session with Will Harding. A quick Lrf session soon turned into a five our session. Will and I set off for the harbour expecting to hit Goby after Goby, but we thought wrong. There were loads of different species of fish kicking around. Different types of Wrasse, Pollock, Scorpion fish and Goby. We patrolled the whole harbour from the town bridge all the way up to the Stone Pier. Once fishing on the pier we started to catch a fish a cast, but after 10 mins of fishing a section of the pier the fish seemed to disappear. To catch my fish I was fishing with a Major Craft Zaltz, Power Isome in the medium size, AAA split shot and a size 20 hook. This hook was so small I had a lot of trouble tying it to my line! Will and I also tried out the BerkleyGulp Maxi Blood worm. This red worm was as affective as the Isome! The fish are slowly turning up. Like I have said before I cannot wait until the summer because the fishing is going to kick off big time!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment