Wednesday 19 February 2014

Pike bashing 16th February 2014.

Well another successful pike hunting trip with will Harding and Andy Mytton. Before we set of to the lake that we fished I popped in to Chesil Bait 'n' Tackle to pick up my new favourite lure. That lure is the Savage Gear soft 4 play perch. Small but mighty! This beauty hooked me my first and only pike of the day. I will be going out again on Friday or Sunday to use this lure again. I will also be trying the savage gear Reel eel. Also this time I captured the day with the Go- Pro and made a short film of the day. I will make another one next time I go fishing this week.


Film Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vSCRWW7k4g&feature=youtu.be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D7vSCRWW7k4g%26feature%3Dyoutu.be&app=desktop



Savage Gear Soft 4 play Perch. 

 









My Pike caught on Savage Gear Soft 4 play Perch.

















Will Harding's Pike caught on the Mega Bass Spindle worm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment