Friday 29 November 2013

L.R.F. 28/11/2013




Great evening L.R.F (Light Rock Fishing) with Will Harding yesterday evning. It was my first time Light Rock Fishing, but I have to say it wash one of the best ways I have ever fished. The 2 things that I liked the most was....... How little tackel you have to take with you. All that you need is: Your rod and reel, spare hooks, spare split shot wheights, spare worm and a camara. Traveling and fishing light beats taking a huge tackle box with you. All that I had to do was put the things that I listed into my pocket and off i went. The other part about this session that I loved was how many diferent species you can catch in two hours when L.R.F. Betwen us, Will and I caught: Whiting, Pollock, Pout, Rock gobie, sand smelt and not a fish but to my amazment a Velvet Crab. in total we caught 15 - 20 fish in two ours. Overall I have to say that I am addicted to L.R.F.
 
 
 
 
 
   Sand Smelt. 
 
 
 
  Gobie.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment